Tuesday, June 1

Friends are a source of happiness...

My friends, my friends, my LOVELY friends...
They are a TESTIMONY of the happiness that arises from friendships.

Whatever emotion you are feeling...ExciiiteD, gloomy, chill, or just plain foolish...their presence will take things to a higher level. Just earlier today I was a little out of it. It didn't last long though. Why? Because I talked to my friends. Of course they did their friendly duty and talked some sense into me when I was on the verge of being irrational. Then they reminded me of why I should be happy, which is truly a lot. To put the icing on the cake, they shared their successes which rubbed off on me and elevated my joy.

All that being said, I just want to leave with the following: friends are a source of happiness. They can cheer you up when you're down, make any exciting situation so much more memorable, and give you an extra reason to smile.

In dedication to my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment